Monday, May 4, 2009

From RoadTrip Meeting

By May 10, we will all have made initial contact with ALL of our personal connections in ADDITION to ALL initial contact with the cities, as seen below:

Katie: Montreal, Toronto, Detroit, DC, Southern New England

Pinkie: Philadelphia, Virginia (Richmond)

Ben: Chicago, NYC

RK: North Carolina (anywhere), Charleston WV, Ohio (only one major city, but any city is fine)

Taryn: All Minga Groups, another email

Elizabeth: staying/speaking at Haverford


In terms of getting speaking engagements for your cities, just some ideas: look up library speaking series, summer camps, summer schools, leadership conferences, colleges/universities, any personal contacts, any chains of teen-related stuff, any churches, etc.

Cool.

Also, we will have a place to stay for every single night by the first of June!

Love,
Katie

6 comments:

  1. Wittenberg in Ohio is being awesome and we'll probably get lots of speaking from them!!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait so do we use the stuff you already sent us a while back?
    <3 elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes
    katie
    (obviously read through it to make sure it works for who you're contacting)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hang on.. I can do my assigned cities, but I also made contact sin VA, DC, and NYC that I'm going to follow up on b/c they are great opportunities I think!
    Cool,
    RK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, yeah, sorry, we all have some contacts in various cities, follow through with those too.

    ReplyDelete